Kegel exercise benefits for men also extend to strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, as it does in women. Kegel fitness regimes sustain the bladder as much as it does the bowel, and it certainly does affect sexual function. Kegel exercise benefits for men also offer substantial aid in averting, treating or deferring some of the disorders caused by fragile pelvic floor muscles, such as urine leakage and practicing them is advantageous, especially if you have bladder control problems.
It is at the same time used as a primary treatment for urinary incontinence and can be helpful in decreasing pre-mature ejaculation. Men who implement Kegel exercises consistently will see a noticeable improvement in controlling ejaculation. Your PC muscles’ primary role is controlling the flow of your urine and semen; however, it also takes part in regulating the hardness of your penis while it is at its erected phase, and determines the power of the ejaculation you produce. Beneficial reports of improvement in sexual activity have also been tied with kegel exercise benefits for men.
The pubococcygeal (PC muscle) can be improved to enhance sex, and is definitely one of the noteworthy kegel exercise benefits for men. There are plenty of exercise benefits for men, but the intriguing aspect about them is that they are convenient to do, and can be practiced at anytime you deem comfortable, without any bulky exercise equipment whatsoever. Some of the other exercise benefits for men include better perfusion to the genital area, which provides sexual stimulation; reduced episodes of urinary leaking and bladder control problems, heightened sexual pleasure during sexual activity and improved ability to attain longer and harder erections.
- Fast – You may perform exercises twice a day with the short duration of 5 to 8 minutes each session
- Convenient – There are no specific positions that you need to follow, when doing Kegels; sitting, lying or standing.
- Only you know you’re doing it -Kegel exercise benefits for men are completely transparent to others, meaning they are completely discreet.
- Simple – Doing Kegels is as simple as trying to hold back and stopping your urine from flowing; you do this for 3 seconds and you’re already doing the exercise, all you need to do is repeat the process.
- Painless – While most exercises leave you a feeling of soreness in the muscles involved, Kegel exercises are overall painless.
- Equipment free- All you need is your time, effort and PC muscles to render the drill; no expensive exercise equipment is required to achieve results.